The evil hunchbacks at Realmforge and Kalypso are in a holiday mood and have released a free Halloween themed update for Dungeons – The Dark Lord. Prepare to have your dungeon take on a festive new look!
For a limited time (25th October through 13th November), you can enjoy the following haunting content
- A new Halloween map, which includes all of the following Halloween features
- All your dungeons are randomly decorated with glowing Halloween pumpkins
- A new spell “Jack-o’-lantern” (What could it do? You’ll have to try it and see)
- New background image for the main menu
- Two new prestige gimmicks for you to build
… Also, heroes drop candy instead of gold…but they’ll get more tricks than treats in your dungeons!
A few additional notes
- All Halloween features can be disabled in the main menu
- New global chat for the server selection UI in networking lobby has been added
- The new content will be available via the Kalypso Launcher upon loading the game and as a Steam update